Date: 02 Sep 2021
KINK - Friday 24th September 2021
Covid-19 hasn’t gone away and we want to keep you as safe as we possibly can during the event.
Because of this, there will be some slight changes to the event:
We suggest the wearing of masks when moving around the club.
Guests are asked to wear a mask when moving around the club. This is not mandatory, but a request to help keep everyone safe.
If you haven’t had both vaccine doses, you are required to do a lateral flow test 2 hours BEFORE attending.
If you aren’t fully vaccinated with both doses, you will need to have a lateral flow test 2 hours before attending KINK.
We are not able to provide lateral flow tests for you, but you should be able to pick them up from your local chemist or doctors surgery, or you can order them to your home.
You can view more about lateral flow tests and order them free of charge here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing/regular-rapid-coronavirus-tests-if-you-do-not-have-symptoms/
If the test is positive, please DO NOT COME ALONG. You will then need to do a PCR test in accordance with government guidelines. This will confirm whether the test is positive. Once you have done the PCR test and have the results, please forward this to us and we can refund/ transfer your ticket to future event.
Read more and order a PCR test here: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
Feeling Unwell? – PLEASE DON’T ATTEND
If you’ve had any symptoms of Covid-19 or are feeling unwell, please do not attend the event. Instead, get in touch with us to see how we can help.
Place any orders online in advance
If you would like to order from our store, we strongly suggest you order online beforehand and collect on the night.
We will be operating a very small stall with a selected range of products, so to avoid disappointment, you should order online as soon as possible and select “Collect in person” as your delivery method. Then, just get in touch to let us know you would like to collect at KINK.
You must book in advance
You will not be able to pay for tickets on the door. We are only offering tickets online in advance.
This is because we are limiting numbers to around 70% capacity, which will allow more space for people to move around freely and allow those that wish to try and keep their distance from others to do so.
Your safety is paramount.
We want you to feel as safe as possible during the event which is why we have had to change the rules slightly. We will try our best to keep you safe, but it is also your responsibility look after yourself and your fellow Kinksters.
- Try to keep your distance around others, even if you are comfortable with getting up close with them. They may not be ready as quickly as you are.
- Communicate with other Kinksters and make sure they are ok with hugs, handshakes and other contact first.
- Try to play away from others, where there is enough space and you’re not going to get in the way of other people.
- Wipe down all equipment with anti-bacterial cleaner provided after use.
- Wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitiser.
- Try not to share drinks with others.
- If you personally don’t feel comfortable with getting closer to others at this stage, please reconsider whether you should buy a ticket and perhaps wait for a future event instead.
OTHER CHARGES FOR 2021
New opening times: 8:30pm - 2:30am
Sadly no overnight accomodation at the venue any longer, however, many local hotels around.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
We look forward to seeing you again!