Mystim Tickleberry Finn Urethral Dilator
- With a diameter of 8 mm this urethral sounds intensly stimulates penis and urethra.
- With a little practice, inserting becomes very easy.
- Gently rounded tip and seamless smooth transition between the poles
- Made of medical aluminium and carefully polished by hand to a smooth finish.
- Can be heated on the radiator or cooled in the refrigerator before use
A beautiful thrill
With Tickleberry Finn you’ll have a "Huckleberry friend“ for your happy end – right where your excitement is especially intense.
With just a bit of practice you should be able to easily insert the 8 mm thin dilator into the urethra. Its gently rounded tip and the seamless smooth transition between the poles will feel great.
Once inside, it then provides stimulation that is strong, pleasurable and mind blowing.
Straight into happiness: Only a few centimetres in and the two poles of this compact Mystim e- urethral sounds are isolated already. To activate the electrical poles, you need a device like Mystim Tension Lover or Mystim Pure Vibes. As you get stretched, the current starts to tickle, tingle and pulsate wildly. Your trip down the tube can even be spiced up by simply warming Tickleberry Finn on the radiator before you play … or by cooling him down in the fridge.
Let yourself be spoiled by Tickleberry Finn's tingly and lustful pleasure for hours on hours. You can also vary the stimulation in a way that drives you to one thrilling climax after another. Or you can save yourself mere moments before cumming... and then start again!
Just use some water and mild soap to clean it and regularly use some skin-friendly disinfectant on it. After it is completely dried off, it is ready for the next round.
Tickleberry Finn is made of hygienic medical aluminium and carefully polished by hand.
- Length 19,6 cm
- Diameter 8 mm
- Weight 22 g
- Colour: metallic
- Made of hand polished medical aluminium
- Electrical device required
- Connection via Mystim-Plug
- 12 months warranty
- Instructions in GER, ENG, FRA, ITA, ESP, NL, and RUS